Online Pre-Selection Submission
Congratulations on completing your garment!
Below is the Online Submission Form. As part of this process you will be able to nominate additional designers and include your artist statement and four garment photos.
How to complete your Online Submission Form
The Pre-Selection Deadline has been extended to 5pm Tuesday 19th February
- To complete your online submission you will need your Artist Statement, Materials and Condensed Artist Statement. (See our Guide to Writing an Artist Statement )
- You will also need four photographs of your garment, full length from the front, back and side, and a close up. (See our Photography Guide for tips)
- Complete the Online Submission form below
**We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our Online Pre-Selection form. To complete the Pre-Selection process please download this word document and email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 4x photos of your garment.
If you have any problems or questions please contact us on 9550 3271 or mailto:email@example.com
Online Submission Form
Photography hot tips
- Three full length images; 1 x front, 1 x back, 1 x side
- One close up image to show material detail and technique
- Photograph your garment on a person
- Use a plain background
- Consider the background colour to contrast against your garment
- Where possible, use a light source from the front rather than the back
Each image to be a minimum of 2MB and a maximum of 5MB